Looking for the best wireless subwoofers? For any audio system, the quality of audio delivered at its peak output holds immense significance. A haphazard choice of a sound system or audio device will make your investment futile. In the present market, there are lots of audio components that intend to improve the listening experience. A decent quality subwoofer certainly adds potential to elevate the listening experience in a way no other audio devices can. Those individuals who are not much acquainted with the terminologies related to audio devices and systems may wonder what does a subwoofer mean. A subwoofer is a loudspeaker component specially designed to reproduce extremely low bass frequencies. These low-pitched audio frequencies are usually recognized as bass and sub-bass.
If you wish to accomplish reproduction of low bass frequencies without suffering from cable mess, it is best to go for the wireless subwoofers. These wireless audio devices are capable of generating better sound quality and simultaneously cutting down the hassles associated with cable mess. With the continuous advancements being brought in the designing of wireless subwoofers, there are plenty of recent models that are designed in a compact size. Moreover, it would be quite simple to connect them and move around. When you go through the below-discussed wireless subwoofers, you will get a clear idea regarding the purchase:
Best Wireless Subwoofers
|Sr. No.||Image||Product Name||Manufacturer||Buy Now|
|1||Sonos Sub, the wireless subwoofer for deep bass||Sonos|
|2||Echo Sub – Powerful subwoofer||Amazon||Buy from Amazon|
|3||Klipsch R-10SWi 10″ Wireless Subwoofer||Klipsch||Buy from Amazon|
|4||VIZIO SB3821-C6 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer||VIZIO||Buy from Amazon|
|5||Polk DSWPRO Wireless-ready Powered Subwoofer||Polk Audio||Buy from Amazon|
|6||Bose Acoustimass 300 Wireless Bass Module||Bose||Buy from Amazon|
|7||ZVOX SB400 Aluminum Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer||ZVOX||Buy from Amazon|
|8||Sony X9000F 2.1ch Soundbar with Dolby Atmos and Wireless Subwoofer||Sony||Buy from Amazon|
|9||Majority Ben Nevis II + 150W Soundbar Sound System||Majority||Buy from Amazon|
|10||ABOX SoundBar with Subwoofer||GooBang Doo||Buy from Amazon|
10. ABOX Soundbar with Subwoofer:
The significant characteristic of this sound bar with subwoofer is its sound and stereo sound quality at the output. It is mostly observed that the music is crystal-clear without any distortion. Now you can convey an enjoyable home theatre experience at the convenience of your home. The fantastic cinematic surround sound experience is delivered through 110 dB and 120W efficient stereo audio sound bar. With the assistance of 2 tweeters and 4 full-range speakers, the sound experience is immersive.
What entices the attention of many customers is its sleek and ultra slim design. Since it is 34 inch in length along with 120W output soundbar, this subwoofer would be quite handy. The device represents a suitable combination for any 55″+ flat screen television to get vibrant and clear sound and video. It is known that the soundbar would easily fit in front of any TV. Alternatively, it can be positioned on the V stand shelf. Process of mounting is simplified through the keyholes. The decor of your home will be revamped through a contemporary and exciting appearance.
Without any much trouble, the setup is straightforward. There would be no fumbling with small parts, and also the instructions are not complicated. Using the built-in buttons or wireless remote, it would be easy to alter sound input modes, bass and treble settings.
- To let the subwoofer system effortlessly function with any devices, the system is equipped with a wired & wireless connection. It comes with coaxial, optical, and aux input. There will be no issues while connecting this subwoofer with flat TV, tablet, computer, AV receiver, etc.
- The implemented Bluetooth 4.2 enables you to stream audio directly from your mobile devices wirelessly. Without any wire mess, you will be able to listen to your favorite music anywhere.
- There is a total of 4 types of sound mode arbitrary switch; their names are a movie, music, news, and 3D.
- Can flawlessly upgrade your old sound bar
- Movies will show excellent voice clarity
- No proper instructions available
- Remote does not work well
9. Majority Ben Nevis II + 150W Soundbar Sound System:
The virtual surround sound from this 150W wireless subwoofer system would let you dive deep into the immersive sound experience. The device can be placed anywhere in the room due to the wireless connection established between the 2.1 soundbar and a separate subwoofer. With the assistance of simple-to-use remote control, the users can effortlessly alter the bass and treble setting through a click of a button. Additionally, it is easy to choose a music mode that elevates music listening or movie watching experience.
Process of setting up is a breeze if you thoroughly follow the instructions. The appearance is enticing on the desk and would generate decent quality audio in terms of bass and treble. When you wish to enjoy watching movies during the night, this 150W subwoofer is a superb choice.
- You can connect your device to this soundbar through either Bluetooth or aux 3.5mm line-in. Also, you may insert a USB to start playing mp3 files.
- Through HDMI ARC (CEC), it is quite simple to link this sound bar system to your home entertainment devices. So, it would be easy to control lots of features through a single remote control. It would be easy to connect the system to the TV through HDMI Arc, RCA, or Optical port options.
- Appears good wherever set up
- Process of installation is quite easy
- The model shown on the soundbar can be difficult to see
- May not last for an extended period
8. Sony X9000F 2.1ch Soundbar with Dolby Atmos and Wireless Subwoofer:
The desired audio can be played from this 2.1 channel Dolby Atmos soundbar and subwoofer system. In the system, the vertical sound engine functions to reproduce sounds that emerge from above, sideways and behind you. So, an immersive sound experience is conveyed. Based on your needs, you can use one of five sound modes specially optimized for music movies, news, gaming, and sports. For any movie enthusiasts, this system would offer a cinematic type of home theatre experience.
This X9000F subwoofer would automatically connect to the sound bar. Besides, the soundbar is quite simple to use with a television. You will get the opportunity to feel the customizable sound setting features. Using and changing sound modes is quite simple. There is a handy remote included in the pack which allows you to change the sound modes effortlessly. It is straightforward to switch channels, volume, and stations. One of the enticing benefits is the connection options are nearly limitless due to the full compatibility of this wireless subwoofer unit.
- To deliver exceptional clarity, the subwoofer system comes with voice enhancement.
- It comes with the 4K HDR compatibility, and the supported operating system is Android.
- Making a connection is comfortable with HDMI ARC, HDMI, or HDMI eARC. In addition to HDMI connection possibilities, the users can connect this subwoofer to HDMI ARC.
- Easy to set up
- Automatically connects to the soundbar to save the time
- It is difficult to understand all its functionalities
- Difficult to connect headphones
7. ZVOX SB400 Aluminum Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer:
Before purchasing subwoofer systems, customers usually worry about their size. This is because it is essential to fit the subwoofer system under your TV appropriately. When you go for the SB400 soundbar with subwoofer, you will be pleased to perceive how it conveniently fits under your TV. It comes with 3.3-inch depth and 5.7-inch height, so it would elegantly fit under your television. Alternatively, you can mount it on a wall or can place it on furniture equipment. The users will be benefited with one-wire connection and inspiring sound quality at the output. The same is facilitated through the strong bass and super-clear vocals.
Generally, there will be no speculations regarding corrosion effects because the subwoofer unit is enclosed inside a super-thin anodized aluminum cabinet. It’s metal design offers low-resonance audio qualities. Furthermore, it enables the SB400 to generate room-filling sound while upholding a narrow cabinet depth, i.e. 3.3 inches. It is the ZVOX PhaseCue virtual surround system that is responsible to create cinematic style 3D sound without requiring speakers throughout the room. It is found that the ZVOX SB400 can be easily programmed to work with your remote control. Using a TV remote or satellite receiver remote or cable box remote or any remote, you can control power and volume.
- It is easy to stream audio from your tablet or phone through aptX Bluetooth connectivity. When you push the AccuVoice button available on the remote, the vocals would automatically turn crystal-clear.
- For any home theatre system, the significant aspect is high-quality sound. It is observed that the SB400 utilizes 3 high-performance speakers, an acoustically stable aluminum cabinet, a 118-watt Class D digital amplifier and a built-in powered subwoofer. All these components are dedicated to generating natural sound and powerful bass.
- The new ZVOX MegaBass utilizes digital processing to adopt sound and regulate the functionalities of the built-in subwoofer.
- The included remote control is easy to use
- Balanced listening experience
- Volume adjustment is difficult
- Price is expensive
6. Bose Acoustimass 300 Wireless Bass Module:
When you feel the need to boost the performance of your existing soundbar, it is best to go for this bass module. Uniquely designed for the SoundTouch 300 soundbar, this module is one of the most exceptional Acoustimass modules that are designed for your home cinema systems. Capable to wirelessly connect to the soundbar, this bass module offers an immersive experience for listening or watching. Through the superior quality glass-top finish, this module conveys a sophisticated look rarely find in other typical subwoofers. Through the deep, dramatic bass, the music and movies from this module will appear lifelike.
In order to perceive the most excellent sound quality, it is recommended to place Acoustimass 300 on the floor against the same wall as the soundbar and TV. Also, you need to check whether the electrical outlet is available nearby for the power cable.
- The model can wirelessly connect to Soundtouch 300 soundbar for hassle-free placement. You need to plug it inside and relish entertainment within a few minutes.
- A dynamic range of bass is conveyed from an efficient driver and adequate sized port with QuietPort technology. This technology is intended to remove distortion. Furthermore, it offers rich bass in a sleek unit, so you can avail room-filling sound without requiring additional space.
- Astounding sound quality during movies and TV shows
- It will simplify your home theatre system
- No troubleshooting documentation available
- Set up may take some time
5. Polk DSWPRO Wireless-ready Powered Subwoofer:
It is not a feasible idea to allow sound distortion in a subwoofer. When you go for this wirelessly operated subwoofer from the prestigious brand Polk, its feed forward distortion suppression technology assists a lot. This technology is potent to reduce the risk of extreme distortion. Some of the sole specialties include four preset “Room Optimizer” options as well as the exclusive PRO technology program from Polk. These aspects are blended in the optimal bass. There would be no compromise in the efficiency of performance at any listening levels. This is because the modern Klippel distortion analyzer is dedicated to optimizing the woofer’s voice coil alignment, motor structure, and suspension.
There will be no concerns regarding the scarcity of accessories. This is because Polk packed all the essential accessories inside this subwoofer system pack.
It contains a remote control, a power cord, warranty card, instruction manual, and 4 rubber feet inserts.
- All the Polk subwoofers are renowned for their deep, musical bass response. Through the implementation of the Polk Room Optimizer (PRO) technology, this DSWPRO660wi subwoofer can be placed anywhere in a room.
- Inside its structure, the intelligent digital amplifier seamlessly drives its 10-inch woofer through 400 Watts of constant power.
- In order to save power, you need to activate the night mode option available on the remote.
- Included remote control is easy to use
- Movie watching experience will be lifelike
- Do not deliver tremendous bass response
- The overall design is not appealing
4. VIZIO SB3821-C6 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer:
The present model of audio device from VIZIO represents a 2.1 soundbar system showcasing powerful speakers. These speakers are paired with a wireless subwoofer to convey rolling sound with clear audio quality. The combination of subwoofer and soundbar system conveys an appealing home theatre experience at the comfort of your home. The music, movie, and TV output will be transformed into the immersive experience through the rich, efficient bass. Since the entire system is wireless, there will be no cable clutter. Inside the system, the implemented Bluetooth feature enables the users to wirelessly stream music from your computer, phone, or tablet. All the necessary accessories are included to upgrade your TV audio to a cinematic experience flawlessly.
There will be no difficulties during the installation. It is effortless to connect the system to your phone via Bluetooth. Due to the lightweight design and compact structure, the system would not occupy much room. Those individuals in the lookout for cinema-quality sound without the troubles or expenses linked with surround sound, they can certainly try this system.
- The superior audio performance is delivered up to 100 dB of room filling. The output sound is crystal-clear with less than 1% total harmonic distortion.
- There is the presence of the DTS TruSurround, which is essentially a virtual surround sound solution capable of conveying a simulated surround sound environment on the sound bars.
- In the pack, a wireless remote is available to let the users conveniently control input, volume, and audio controls. The range of output from this wireless subwoofer is approximately 60 feet –a line of sight directly from a soundbar.
- Superb sound quality without distortion
- Appearance is made alluring
- Price is affordable
- May not last longer
3. Klipsch R-10SWi 10″ Wireless Subwoofer:
The R-10SWi wireless subwoofer is famous for its potential to maximize bass in any room. Irrespective of the layout of the room, this 10-inch subwoofer can work seamlessly and would aptly complement the decor of your home. If you are the ones who want to get rid of the messy appearance of cables, this Klipsch subwoofer is just for you. You only need to plug the R-10SWi inside an outlet and subsequently connect the sleek, pre-paired transmitter into the subwoofer.
Those music enthusiasts keen to upgrade their home theatre bass should try this R-10SWi subwoofer. Its structure is encased inside an MDF cabinet along with a brushed polymer veneer finish. With the assistance of modern aesthetics and superb durability, this wireless subwoofer unit would seamlessly integrate with the decor of your home. In the absence of cable, you will be benefited with deep bass at the output.
Discussing the quality of output, it is clean, crisp, and compelling. There will be a noticeable positive change in your surround system. It is possible to set up this subwoofer unit in your couch or room. Wherever it is set up, you will feel the ambiance of low suspenseful scenes.
- In this system, the Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofers are remarkably light yet rigid. Therefore, they provide amazing low-frequency response accompanied with minimal distortion and cone breakup.
- With the assistance of the 2.4GHz connectivity, the subwoofer transmits premium, CD-quality sound in different parts of the room.
- Its functioning enables you to combine the low-frequency tones of the subwoofer with several other Klipsch speakers. Moreover, it allows you to set up the perfect level of bass.
- The incorporated all-digital amplifier presents sufficient power with excellent efficiency and true-to-source precision in reproduction.
- Powerful and crisp sound is always delivered at the output
- Wireless range is wide
- Poor build quality
- Might feel complex to set up
2. Echo Sub – Powerful subwoofer:
It is straightforward to add rich bass into your music listening experience. This can be done with Echo Sub as well as a compatible Echo device. It is found that the Echo Sub conveys powerful 100W deep bass sound via a 6” woofer. Whenever it is being paired with your Echo device, the lifelike music can be felt as it occupies the room. All you need to tell is -“Alexa, play music.” You will be able to relish powerful left/right stereo sound while you pair Echo Sub with the two Echo (2nd Gen) devices. Alternatively, you can pair two Echo Plus (2nd Gen) devices for use with a wireless 2.1 stereo system.
Generally, the Echo Sub is regarded as an excellent solution for smart homes, chiefly for those who use Amazon Echo intelligent speakers. The final results are alluring to see when you thoroughly complete the entire set up. You will find great creativity and fun while using Alexa to play something. Alexa would always listen and respond with music from a group of services.
- Process of setting up and use is quite simple –plugin, launch the Alexa app, and then wirelessly connect it to your Echo device(s). Hence, you can wirelessly control music through your voice.
- Even if the volume is raised, there will be no compromise in the bass.
- Bass quality is awesome
- The 2:1 setup is as high as a Sonos or Bose speaker
- Set up is tricky
- Cannot be used in a multi-room structure
1. Sonos Sub, the wireless subwoofer for deep bass:
To let you dive deep into the deep bass, the Sonos Sub wireless subwoofer is meticulously designed. You will feel the difference while you wirelessly connect the sub to your Sonos system. According to your preference, you can allow it to stand upright or let it position on its side, or insert it under the couch. The output will consist of pure bass with zero buzzes or vibrations.
This elegantly shaped wireless subwoofer flaunts an ultramodern design. Due to the availability of black and white colors, the subwoofer system will seamlessly complement the home decor. This exquisite audio device supplements a dramatic base to any Sonos wireless speaker in the neighborhood. You would be able to hear portions of songs you had never heard earlier.
An intense deep sound free from distortion is offered through its two force-canceling drivers. With the simple press of a button, the set up is simplified. More benefits are perceived when the placement is appropriate. Whether you place it on a couch or table, the sound output is immersive and enchanting. One of the plus points of this system is its potential to connect to Amazon’s Alexa device.
- Unlike other massive subwoofers, it is observed that Sonos Sub comes in a compact size and would not occupy much room. You can place it wherever you wish without changing its amplification.
- It can be wirelessly connected to Playbar, One, Beam, Plabase, Play:1, Play:3 and Play:5. Furthermore, you can also pair it with Sonos Beam, Playbar, or Playbase to feel implausible home theatre experience.
- It just weighs 35.3 pounds and comes with two force-canceling speaker drivers; they are aligned face to face, and they would resist dampness.
- The positive bass difference is easily noticeable
- Simple to set up
- Expensively priced
- Bass power may decline
Subwoofers are used for varieties of application where there is a requirement to enhance the low-frequency range of loudspeakers which encompass the higher frequency bands. With simple set up, rich sound quality and free from cable mess, you will admire the overall usage and performance of wireless subwoofers.
More on Wireless Audio:
- Best Budget aptX Bluetooth Headphones
- Best Wireless Bluetooth Boomboxes
- Headphones With Bluetooth 5.0
- Best Wireless Bluetooth Audio Receiver