Home theatre systems have been entirely dwindling these days. However, real music lovers would not be willing leave it away. In fact, there are several expensive options available for the music fans. However, we would suggest a large number of lower priced and medium range products that can offer you a value for money. We will check out the best options available for a budget 5.1 channel speakers with coaxial input.
Budget 5.1 Channel Speakers – The List
You would be able to find the budget range of home theatre systems quite easily. However, if you are specifically looking for the home theatre systems with coaxial input options, it could be a little tighter. Even then, we have looked through the lot to find the best prospects in the genre for you. We will check out the best budget home theatre systems with coaxial input.
Sony HT-DDW995 900W 5.1-Channel Home Theater System
It should indeed be the stylish addition to your home apart from the excellent performance that it offers you. A contemporary design should be what would appeal to you regarding looks.
Some of the worthy features of the product include
- It has 4 surround speakers.
- 5.1 Channel Home theatre system
- 800 watts power rating
- It has a frequency response of 40 Hz to 20kHz
- It offers you an excellent music experience with Dolby Digital, DTS and Dolby Pro Logic II.
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver
- You have the option of enhanced bass boost functionality to improve your musical experience.
Some of the features we loved include Optical/Coaxial Digital Audio Inputs, Digital Cinema Auto Calibration, Digital Media Port for iPod Connectivity, and a built-in AM/FM Tuner. The plug and play compatibility is one of the features that should make it a prime choice.
You may find it on Newegg.com
Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System
These should be the hot favorites with the music fans who love surround sound at its best. The THX certification is an added advantage that the label carries. The speaker produces the discreet and detailed surround sound.
A few salient features of the product can be summarised as
- They meet the stringent performance standards.
- You get 1000 watt surround sound performance
- The system comes with 5.1 Dolby Digital and DTS encoding technology.
- You have access to both analog and digital inputs. You should be able to connect as many as six audio sources to the system.
- The deep bass functionality should make your room fill with thunderous sound.
The surround sound 3D audio would make it an excellent performer in its own right. It can easily convert the 2D sound from your old shows into a powerful surround sound.
Onkyo HT-S3500 660 Watt 5.1-Channel Home Theater
If you are looking for a truly immersive home theatre system that is affordable enough, look no further than the Onkyo HT-S3500. If you are looking for a 5.1 channel home theatre system for a small to a medium-sized room that should be the best option.
A few features worthy of mentioning would be
- It is equipped with the proprietary WRAT or Wide Range Amplification Technology.
- It has a frequency range of 80 Hz–20 kHz
- You have access to 3 Digital Audio Inputs (2 Optical and 1 Coaxial)
- For the high definition performance, it offers you 4 HDMI Inputs and 1 Output
- Advanced 32-Bit Processing DSP Chip
- Total system power of 660 watts.
- The home theatre supports Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD for an immersive musical experience.
- Easy configuration settings.
The home theatre system is available with decoding capacity for Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™. That would make it the best choice for 3D games and movies.
Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Home Theatre Speaker System
Immersive 5.1 surround sound and 150-watt peak power are what would make it one of the best choices for the best budget home theatre system for a musical extravaganza. You can either use it for the real surround sound effect from your digital sources or convert the two-channel input into a powerful surround sound.
Some of the features that would make it one of the excellent options are
- The system offers you an immersive theatrical experience.
- The 150 peak power and 75 watts RMS sound performance should offer the clear sound to any part of the room.
- You can use it for any sort of set up that you would want to depend on your arrangements.
- It can work with two devices simultaneously.
- The simple controls would make it simple to use.
- The system is compatible with a host of devices including Television, Computer, Smartphone, Tablet, Music player, DVD player, Blu-ray player, PlayStation, and Xbox.
- It can convert the two-channel sound from any traditional source into 5.1 channel, thus letting you enjoy richer 3D surround sound irrespective of the source of the music.
The plug and play should also make it one of the best choices for easy functionality. Connect it to any of the devices you have including laptop, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, iPod, DVD player and a lot many other devices. More straightforward controls would be easy to set up no matter whether you are technically competent or not.
Check them out at Amazon, Price – $89.00
The Concluding Thoughts
Well, the 5.1 channel home theatre system is not that tricky to find that would meet your requirements. However, since we have been looking for the home theatre system equipped explicitly with the coaxial inputs may not be that easy to find. We have attempted searching through our sources to find the best options among the 5.1 channel home theatre systems with coaxial input.
Have you used any of these home theatre systems? If yes, we would expect the reviews, opinions, and views from you about the sound-systems you have used in your day to day functions. If you think we have missed any of the tools worthy of being on this list, do share your thoughts as well. We would give a view to include the item when we update the post in the future. Your inputs would be helpful for our readers in opting for the best system that meets their demands.