Are you looking for the best portable speakerphones? In this article, we compare the Jabra Speak 510 Vs Logitech P710e to help you make up your mind to choose between the two. Read along to know more.
For modern businesses to work efficiently, there are many accessories required, and one of them is a portable speaker for Unified communications. Both the Jabra Speak 510 and Logitech P710e are dedicated speakerphones with integration with UC platforms like “Skype for Business.” The Jabra Speak 510 is a portable speaker explicitly designed to offer the optimum quality audio output. Moreover, it guarantees that the users are capable of performing their business flawlessly. On the other hand, the Logitech P710e is a mobile speaker that is meant for business and conference calls. Its compact size assists a lot. Take a look at the details of these two speakers and their comparison:
Jabra Speak 510:
Regardless of the place you are located at, the Jabra SPEAK 510 enhances productivity and keep you focused. It belongs to an effective range of portable speakerphones which can fuel you with the power to transform any room into a conference room. It is possible to participate in any conversation, whenever you want. You will be benefitted with the perfect solution for audio conferencing whenever required. Its lightweight and compact design and integrated USB cable management simplify the set-up hassles. You can easily carry it with the use of its protective travel case.
From the appearance perspective, this unit, the entire body comes with the 12 cm diameter. Besides, it is light in weight so it ensures that you can effortlessly fit it inside any bag while packing. In this way, users are benefitted with seamless business practices on the go. In addition to attending calls, this speakerphone can also be used to play music or other media. But you need to keep in mind that the Jabra Speak 510 is particularly engineered for optimizing VOIP calls. Hence, it can deliver excellent VOIP calls and receive a broad range of voices that possess exceptional clarity. Furthermore, it allows the user to listen openly to different tones which may not be accomplished by speakers designed solely for music.
It is straightforward to use the Jabra Speak 510; just plug your USB cable which is also its power source. Alternatively, you can connect through Bluetooth, and then connect it to your smartphone, tablet or PC. Once the setup is accomplished, you can perform calls efficiently. Almost all the mobile devices can be connected via Bluetooth with this speakerphone. Hence, you avail the freedom to communicate according to your preferences. Overall, the Jabra Speak 510 unit is dedicated to providing crystal-clear and natural sounding calls. So, you can speak and hear with clarity regardless of the location.
- The range of Bluetooth connection is up to 100 feet.
- Its built-in battery comes with the15-hours life through a single charge. Any standard USB-compatible charger can charge its battery.
- There is the inclusion of one handy feature, i.e., a battery check button allowing the user to observe the amount of talk time left. This indirectly reduces the odds of device quitting at random instances.
- In this unit, there is the implementation of the smart sensing technology which delivers signals automatically for power on/off.
- Speak 510 allows you to contact smart assistants like Alexa or Siri.
- Sounds controls work with Skype for Business.
- Additional features are made accessible through Jabra Direct.
Whenever you are perplexed about how to confidently accomplish business and conference calls, just go for the Logitech P710e device. Its size is made compact and sleek to let you use it easily wherever you go. You will be able to convert your office space into a conference room instantly. In order to remove the hassles obstructing in the business conducts, this unit offers hands-free calling benefits. So, without using your hands, you will obtain excellent audio for your phone/tablet.
The p710e unit is capable of holding the device steady for uninterrupted VOIP calls, especially while typing on a second device, taking a note, etc. Effective handling is made possible through an integrated stand that aligns a mobile phone or tablet at the appropriate angle for availing video calls with high stability. Moreover, it presents hands-free access to the mobile screen. Its hands-free conferencing facility allows you to perform multitasking effortlessly.
There is the USB cable which is hardwired into this speakerphone unit. This makes sure it is never lost and precisely curls away under the device while not in use. Facility of the touch controls with LED indicators presents outstanding response without conveying audible noise via the audio path.
It is quite easy to connect the Logitech P710e device instantly to a meeting. Once you are prepared to attend a call, just plug or pair this speakerphone device to mobile phone/tablet. This connection can be made through Bluetooth with optional NFC pairing or the included USB cable. It can seamlessly pair up to eight Bluetooth devices without any compromise in the connectivity. By simple touch, you can effortlessly connect/disconnect NFC-enabled mobile devices to this speakerphone.
- In the Logitech P710e, execution of the advanced DSP technology allows accurate tuning for both the speaker and mic. This technology enables you to conduct a natural call experience.
- Use of the noise-canceling technology makes sure all the people sitting inside a small room can listen to the output from the speakerphone.
- It allows you to hear and be heard in true wideband audio. Therefore, those persons who are busy on both sides of the call could enjoy a natural communication experience.
- It comes with the 15 hours of talk time amongst charges so that it can work flawlessly for the workday.
- Facility of the USB plug-and-play connectivity makes sure the device easily connects to PCs or Macs.
- This speakerphone is optimized for voice and music through its dynamic range speakers. This equalizer automatically switches amongst music and voice modes to deliver the highest sound quality.
Comparison of Jabra Speak 510 vs Logitech P710e:
Jabra Speak 510
|Dimensions||15.2 x 12.7 x 5.1 cm||7.4 x 5.9 x 2.2 inches|
|Weight||290 grams||277 grams|
|Batteries requirement||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)||1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)|
|Talk time||15 hours||15 hours|
|Frequency response||50 Hz to 8 kHz||140 Hz to 16 kHz|
|Auxiliary audio output||3.5 mm jack||3.5 mm jack|
|Audio Enhancement||Digital Signal Processing|
(DSP) technology, Wideband Audio/HD Voice
|Acoustic Echo Canceller, Noise Reduction, Automatic Gain Control|
|Compatibility||Full compatibility with|
UC systems & VoIP clients
Skype for business
|Optimized for Microsoft Lync 2013, Certified for Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber, and WebEx compatible and enhanced integration with Logitech Collaboration Program (LCP) members|
For performing business and conference calls, the Jabra Speak 510 and Logitech P710e unit performs flawlessly. Both of them are easy to use and can be carried effortlessly wherever you go.
For questions, feedback or suggestions, please feel free to use the comment box down below. Thanks for visiting!