Under the Logitech product line, the Logitech z323 vs z313 are considered as the two most popular and the most celebrated budget PC speakers. These two speakers are unique in their way and work excellently to make your investment wise. Both of them are equipped with a trouble-free control design and easy-to-use functionalities. However, there are many differences between the two concerning its features. Take a look at the details of these two speakers and their comparison to get a complete idea about them:
Also Read: Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Vs. Logitech Z623
Now you can indulge deep inside your favorite music genre, movies and games experience with the use of the Logitech Speaker System -Z323. What makes this Logitech speaker unique from the rest is they come with the 360-degree sound, so they are capable of projecting the audio output uniformly in all directions. In this way, the outstanding listening experience is guaranteed throughout the room.
When we glance through the quality of this speaker system, it is more than sufficient to meet the typical needs of the music lovers at the affordable budget markets. Its look is made enticing with the use of the rubber feet that conveniently grip a glass desk-top. The corresponding subwoofer comes with a small footprint, and it is quite powerful. One of the appealing features of this z323 speaker is the adjustable bass. Essentially, it is a critical factor when you wish to listen to records, and it is quite easy to adjust it in real time.
- The Logitech Z323 speaker delivers immersive 360-degree sound to facilitate crystal-clear, room-filling audio.
- With the help of 30 Watt (RMS) of power, massive, bold full-range sound is generated.
- The ported, down-firing subwoofer is intended to deliver deep, rich bass.
- Availability of a dual RCA jack and a 3.5 mm jack simplifies the process of connecting this speaker to your gaming console, iPod or DVD player.
- The integrated headphone jack is available for private listening.
- Its 60 Watts Peak power is capable of delivering high-quality audio in the entire room. This audio is produced from its dual driver speaker design.
- It is possible to connect up to two compatible devices. Subsequently, you can easily access power and volume control over the right speaker. Moreover, you can adjust bass through the knob located on the back part of the subwoofer.
For music enthusiasts whos willing to avail the more significant listening experience can undoubtedly go for the Logitech speaker system Z313. With the presence of the convenient control pod, the volume control is accessible at your fingertips. This compact subwoofer would conveniently fit inside the tight spaces. You can mount the speaker under your desk and can experience excellent audio output.
The polished faces and uncovered tweeters provide a sleek look to the speaker system. The speakers take the help of a second tweeter located on the back part of each satellite, the speaker project sound uniformly in all direction. This allows the user to attain a flawless audio experience irrespective of where you are present in the room. In this speaker unit, the grills are the best material found rarely. It is an extremely open fabric intended to protect the speaker driver in the absence of any issues.
Generally, there are no hassles regarding the setup; connect the speaker system to your computer. You can conveniently position this compact speaker system anywhere in your room, and the configuration would complement the room’s decor. Now you can bid adieu to the built-in PC audio. You will be facilitated with the room-filling sound and deeper bass to meet your PC entertainment needs. Overall, the impressive sound quality is guaranteed with the best bass.
- The Logitech Z313 speaker offers balanced acoustics and presents enhanced bass from its compact subwoofer.
- With the assistance of the 50 Watts Peak/25 Watts RMS power, a full range of sound is delivered to the surrounding. This sound is tuned to make sure the acoustics are balanced.
- Facility of a power knob is available on the right satellite. This power knob doubles as the master volume control of the system. On the other hand, a bass volume knob present on the back part of the subwoofer enables the user to add/subtract from the base.
- It is quite simple to set up this speaker system; all you need to do is connect any device through the 3.5mm input. Subsequently, you can effortlessly access power and volume through the wired control pod. This control pod allows you to control the size and strength right from the palm of your hand.
- All the necessary things are packed inside the package including two satellite speaker, subwoofer and user documentation.
Comparison of Logitech z323 vs z313:
|Dimensions||23.8 x 25.1 x 24.8 cm||33 x 24 x 16 cm|
|Weight||3.56 Kg||2.8 Kg|
|Audio Wattage||30 Watts||25 Watts|
|Speaker Surround Sound Channel Configuration||2.1||2.1|
|Connector type Features||Wired||Wired|
|Satellites||2 x 6W||2 x 5W|
|Controls||Power and volume controls on the right speaker; bass control on the back of the subwoofer||Power and volume controls on the wired control pod|
|System Requirements||Any device with either a headphone jack (3.5mm) or RCA inputs. These devices include television, computer, tablet, smartphone, music player, DVD player, Blu-ray player, Xbox, PlayStation, and Wii|
|Any device with a headphone jack (3.5mm) input. These include a computer, television, tablet, smartphone, and music player|
|Package contents||Two satellite speakers, subwoofer and user documentation|
|Two satellite speakers, subwoofer, control pod, and user documentation|
Both the Logitech speakers –Logitech Z323 and Logitech Z313 are intended to deliver outstanding audio experience without any hassles. The Logitech Z323 speaker is perfect whether you are streaming music or watching any videos inside a small room.
On the other hand, the Logitech Z313 possesses a handy volume and power control pod which allows you to control the power of the speakers at your own convenience.
The presence of the built-in headphone jack on these computer speakers from Logitech allows you to play the audio as loud as you desire.
We hope that you liked our article. Questions and suggestions are welcome in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting!